Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
In your role you will perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. This will include:
- Invoice data entry into accounting system
- Invoice approvals and payments
- Supplier reconciliations
- Weekly Supplier Payments
- Working Closely with Supply Chain to ensure stock Purchase Orders are invoiced correctly
- Other accounting tasks and activities as determined by the Finance Director and/or Management Accountant from time to time
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything required of your team to help deliver its objectives.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- A good degree or relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A desire to offer the highest levels of customer satisfaction to both external and internal customers
- Record-keeping and data management skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.