Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer focussed approach to incentivising performance? CMR Surgical are recruiting for a number of commercial positions based within the UK & Eire. As a Commercial Solutions Specialist – you will work closely with our senior leadership team to develop and implement our MES financial model to meet the demands of public and private healthcare organizations in the UK & Eire, to assist in commercializing VERSIUS – the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems.
Develop & Implement our Commercial Solutions Strategy – Just like our technology, our business model sets us apart. Working closely with our Service Creation Specialists, you will consult with Operational Management, Finance, Procurement & the C-Suite to develop VERSIUS business cases, create bespoke finance solutions alongside our finance partners, and lead on tender responses for prospective and existing customers. You will work closely with our Service Development Specialists to manage contract variations to facilitate VERSIUS programme expansions, alongside our Service Implementation Specialists to present service delivery reviews to hospital VERSIUS Steering Groups, and deploy CAPA to mitigate financial risk to the customer, as well as CMR. You will also work alongside the senior leadership team on the expansion of the Commercial Solutions function which will help shape the direction of the UK & Eire business at a strategic level.
Deliver an unparalleled customer experience – The days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit your quota are long gone. Instead, your performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner – and you will be our brand ambassador.
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no-one ‘owns’ hospitals, we don’t compete with one another – we do great work together, and help one another to improve. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent, hardworking people within a culture of ambition & creativity with a common goal – to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As a seasoned member of the team, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
· Strong business acumen with a proven ability to manage and prioritise concurrent deliverables, a critical thinker with clear guiding principles and a desire to work in a fast paced, agile company
· Previous experience of high-level customer strategy deployment within a medical device business
· Demonstrable success in engaging with a variety of healthcare stakeholders incl. the C-Suite
· Have a high level of interest and engagement in Financial Solutions and Contract Management for Healthcare customers
· A ‘cause’ mindset – the belief that you are in control and that you ‘own your outcomes’
· Ability to present information in a concise, structured and balanced way
· A willingness to travel nationally 2-4 days/week with occasional international travel
· You are based anywhere in the UK/Eire
· Relevant qualifications in business/marketing
· Experience in the hospital theatre environment
· Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
· Understanding of the current financial landscape for multi-port robotics in the UK / Eire
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance – as well as our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal minimal access surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm instruments. The system uses state-of-the-art 3D high-definition imagery and significantly enhanced flexibility. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.
Interested? Then send your application to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!