Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about leading a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer-focused approach to incentivising performance? CMR Surgical are recruiting for a number of team lead positions based within the United States. As a Team Lead you will coordinate the capital and implementation processes and will be responsible for ensuring customers have a positive experience with VERSIUS – the next generation of robotic-assisted surgical systems.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical device company is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next-generation surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people-focused, fair and responsible- these values, along with our innovative technology, set us apart. If you share these principles and feel you have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Things we’ll trust you with… (Your responsibilities)
Lead a team and ensure our customers have a positive experience – Just like our technology, our business model sets us apart. You will lead a team responsible for ensuring our customers have a positive experience while growing our installed base of VERSIUS and driving the proper utilization of VERSIUS. You will help identify talent, mentor and coach team members and be a strong brand ambassador for internal and external stakeholders.
Deliver an unparalleled customer experience – The days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit your quota are long gone. Instead, your performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner – and you will be our brand ambassador.
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no one ‘owns’ hospitals and we do not compete with one another. We do great work together and help one another to improve; you will work in a team environment. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent and hard-working people within a culture of ambition and creativity- all with a common goal: to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As a seasoned member of the group, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
Factors of success in the role… (About you)
- Highly motivated and ethical
- A drive to do what is right for others
- Experience negotiating and collaborating with hospital administration and C-suite executives
- Understanding the current healthcare financial landscape
- Business acumen- ability to function within an executive business environment
- Knowledge and experience with the capital implementation process in healthcare
- Inherently self-disciplined – much of the role will be autonomous and require diligent and persistent follow-up
- Evidenced experience in operating room process management and hospital staff education, development and training
- Interdependent partnering – demonstrated record and examples of cooperating across functions
- Highly organized – you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities
- A willingness to travel nationally with occasional international travel
- Proven background in leading a team
- Life science degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Knowledge of operating room protocol
- Experience in minimal access surgery, navigation and/or robotics
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you will be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition and creativity- and where teamwork is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.