Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a finance team with a radically different culture and a customer focussed approach to incentivising performance? As a Contracts Manager – you will work closely with our senior leadership team to develop and implement our MES financial model to meet the demands of public and private healthcare organizations in the UK & Eire, and to assist in commercialising VERSIUS – the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems. You will ensure company and legal compliance and will be enthusiastic about implementing process improvement initiatives and identifying best practices.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered then it’s a great time to join us.
At CMR, no-one ‘owns’ hospitals, the commercial team don’t compete with one another – we do great work together and help one another to improve. Our common goal is to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to those that need it.
- Just like our technology, our business model sets us apart; working closely with our Service Creation Specialists, you will consult with Operational Management, Commercial, Procurement & the C-Suite to develop VERSIUS business cases, create bespoke finance solutions alongside our finance partners, and lead on tender responses for prospective and existing customers
- Work closely with our Service Development Specialists to manage contract variations to facilitate VERSIUS programme expansions
- Work alongside our Service Implementation Specialists to present service delivery reviews to hospital VERSIUS Steering Groups, and deploy CAPA to mitigate financial risk to the customer, as well as CMR
- You will also work alongside the senior leadership team on the expansion of the Contracts function which will help shape the direction of the UK & Eire business at a strategic level
- Relevant degree
- Strong business acumen with a proven ability to manage and prioritise concurrent deliverables, a critical thinker with clear guiding principles and a desire to work in a fast paced, agile company
- Previous experience of high-level customer strategy deployment within a medical device business
- Demonstrable success in engaging with a variety of healthcare stakeholders incl. the C-Suite
- High level of interest and engagement in Financial Solutions and Contract Management for Healthcare customers
- A ‘cause’ mindset – the belief that you are in control and that you ‘own your outcomes’
- Ability to present information in a concise, structured and balanced way
- A willingness to travel when required
- Relevant qualifications in business/marketing
- Understanding of the current financial landscape for multi-port robotics in the UK / EIRE
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our infamous monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.