Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about joining a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer-focused approach to incentivising performance? CMR Surgical are recruiting for a number of commercial positions based within the United States. As a Customer Engagement
Specialist you will collaborate with a variety of healthcare stakeholders. You will identify and guide new surgical teams to expand the utilization of VERSIUS – the next generation of robotic-assisted surgical systems.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical device company is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next-generation surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people-focused, fair and responsible- these values, along with our innovative technology, set us apart. If you share these principles and feel you have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Things we’ll trust you with… (Your responsibilities)
Positively impact our customers’ experience with VERSIUS. – Just like our technology, our business model sets us apart. You will work with clinical stakeholders to demonstrate and model the benefits of VERSIUS in their facilities. Consulting with hospital operational management & operating room teams you will provide ongoing advice and guidance to maximize utilization of the system enabling the best value. You will also undertake case support & troubleshooting in the operating room for surgical teams who are trained to use VERSIUS – the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems. You will collaborate with non-clinical stakeholders to build bespoke business cases for expanding existing VERSIUS services.
Deliver an unparalleled customer experience – The days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit your quota are long gone. Instead, your performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner – and you will be our brand ambassador.
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no one ‘owns’ hospitals and we do not compete with one another. We do great work together and help one another to improve; you will work in a team environment. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent and hard-working people within a culture of ambition and creativity- all with a common goal: to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As a seasoned member of the group, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
Factors of success in the role… (About you)
- Highly motivated and ethical
- A drive to do what is right for others
- Evidenced experience in operating room process management and hospital staff education, development and training
- Business acumen- ability to function within an executive business environment
- Training ability- demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Interdependent partnering – demonstrated record / examples of cooperating across functions
- Inherently self-disciplined – much of the role will be autonomous and require diligent and persistent follow-up
- Highly organized – you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities
- A willingness to travel nationally with occasional international travel
- Life science degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Experience in operating room protocol
- Experience in minimal access surgery, navigation and/or robotics
- Understanding the current healthcare financial landscape
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you will be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition and creativity- and where teamwork is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.