Working within the Customer Operations Team, you will be instrumental in helping to deliver Versius to customers. Your project management skills will help drive the introduction of Versius, with customers, in both existing markets and within new markets. Execution of these tasks will require you to liaise closely with CMR internal teams and to develop and man-age external third party relationships. You will also lead on using the data gained from Versius use to inform and plan future demand for systems, accessories, consumables and spare parts. You’ll be key to ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and smooth operations for our Customer Support and Logistics teams. If you’re looking for a challenging role, where you can combine your organisational, troubleshooting and great communication skills then this could be the perfect role for you.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
- Working closely with Commercial teams to forecast demand for Versius systems, consumables and accessories
- Working closely with Product Support, Service, Engineering and Manufacturing teams to forecast demand for spare parts and assemblies
- Contributing to operational strategy for geographic expansion & entering new markets, including logistics, warehousing, order fulfilment, spares management and return processes
- Hands-on management & balancing of short-term supply and demand across multiple geographical locations
- Oversight of individual customer delivery programmes, working with Commercial, Professional Education, Service & Support and Supply Chain teams
- Developing relationships with distributors and other third parties including working processes for inventory management & control of finished goods and customer returns
- Collaborating with the Customer Experience team to ensure a high focus on exceeding customer needs with internal and external customers
We are a high growth company and, as such, roles change and evolve. We would generally expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Customer Operations remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
You will need to:
- Be educated to degree level, coupled with significant professional experience in an operations or consultancy environment
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrate the ability to operate effectively at both the detail level as well as at a strategic / macro level
- Be able to anticipate potential supply and inventory issues and resolve them, be expert in interacting with team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day-to-day issues and competing business priorities
- Have strong data driven analytical skills
- Demonstrate a high level, hands on knowledge of ERP systems
- Possess a strong sense of urgency (without panic) and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Communicate effectively with internal manufacturing, professional education and commercial teams
- Have a proven track record of working with multi-national teams
- Be able to negotiate effectively
It would be desirable for you to:
- Be fluent in a second European language
- Have an MBA or equivalent professional experience
- Have experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!