We’re looking for an experienced ERP systems contractor who has been heavily involved in driving or sup-porting the implementation of ERP systems. You will be responsible for scoping out our existing system, implementing changes specified by the business and making any recommendations for developments, enhancements and process improvements and then delivering them to the agreed specification.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
- Establish detailed scope of current ERP System to include existing modules in use, what is not being used to full potential and the benefits of introducing further add-on modules
- Present scope to key stakeholders
- Deliver plan to execute delivery of above including time and cost consideration
- Implement agreed priorities
- Manage all phases within NetSuite implementation project
- Produce relevant user documentation for the system
- Work with relevant teams to ensure new developments are tested and fit for purpose
- Improve ERP system use throughout the business
- Deployment and validation of any changes to the system
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Manufacturing and Supply Chain team remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to have:
- Proven experience and technical knowledge regarding implementation of ERP systems specifically for manufacturing, MRP in NetSuite or extensively with multiple other ERP platforms
- Highly preferable MDD/ISO13485/FDA 21CFR experience/knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of ensuring projects are completed on time, to specified budget and within scope
- Strong understanding of core business processes from a systems perspective
- Experience of validating software systems for operations/finance
- Experience of training users
- Previous hands-on project management experience advantageous
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers to gather requirements and support project initiatives
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- A self-motivated and customer focused approach
- A genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our infamous monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!