Working within the Customer Success team, you’ll carry out the installation, service and maintenance of our state-of-the-art surgical robotic system in France. You’ll play a key role in ensuring maximum system up-time and enabling surgical teams to get the best clinical value from the Versius surgical robotic platform and ensuring service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled. If you’re looking for a challenging role, where you can combine your technical, trouble shooting and customer facing skills then this could be the perfect role for you.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Working within the Customer Operations team, you’ll carry out the installation, service and maintenance of our state-of-the-art surgical robotic system in France. You’ll play a key role in ensuring maximum system up-time and enabling surgical teams to get the best clinical value from the Versius surgical robotic platform and ensuring service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled. If you’re looking for a challenging role, where you can combine your technical, trouble shooting and customer facing skills then this could be the perfect role for you.
Working independently and as part of a wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, troubleshooting, repair and scheduled maintenance of our integrated surgical robotic systems within the assigned territory
- Ensuring Preventative Maintenance actions are carried out precisely and on time and to ensure all service works are clearly and accurately documented
- Performs remote log analysis using dedicated engineering tools
- Owning customer issues from identification of issue through to resolution and maintaining great customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support to end-users and internal CMR teams including Commercial, Marketing, Professional Education and Clinical
- Helping develop the technical support & service processes
- Maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and accurate configurations of the installed base
- Managing spare parts inventory, from ordering to managing the reverse logistic of spare parts and calibration tools
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are performed on time (CRM Field Service orders, Reverse logistic paperwork, expenses…)
- Providing feedback to Engineering Development and Manufacturing teams (call escalation)
We are a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We would generally expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the field service remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
It’s taken for granted that you’ll be great at working as part of a team, bringing your strong work ethic and a proven desire to deliver high quality results.
You will need to have:
- A relevant technical degree and / or experience and excellent practical mechanical and electronics experience
- Be based in France – Ideally in Lyon or greater Paris
- A can-do hands-on attitude for a variety of tasks
- Ability to self-schedule his/her activity (PM Schedule, system upgrades, repairs)
- Pro-active service mindset
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in high pressure situations and maintain strong customer relationships
- Good listener and strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Willingness to work in a cross functional environment (Sales, Customer Ops, Product Support…)
- Proven track record in independently trouble shooting complex electro-mechanical systems
- A mechanical aptitude for performing any mechanical component repair or replacement to exacting standards
- Electronics experience and ability to perform software updates via engineering interfaces
- Field Service Experience (3 to 5 years) within a regulated Medical environment
- Good written English and the ability to use Microsoft Office suite tools.
- Experience in using a CRM Field Service software
- A full driving licence, be capable of travelling at short notice and be able to handle the rigours of air travel
We would like you to have:
- Experience and knowledge of Operating Theatre protocols and working with hospitals
- Experience in servicing value added capital equipment would be appreciated (Imaging, surgical robotics, radiotherapy…)
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.