Want to get into the fast growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer focussed approach to incentivising performance? Based preferably in Central Northern Italy, you will be an expert in VERSIUS and provide a concierge style service to those working closely with the system. Consulting with hospital operational management & theatre teams you will provide ongoing advice and guidance to maximise utilisation of the system enabling best value from contracts. You will also undertake case support & troubleshooting in the O.R. for surgical teams who are trained to use VERSIUS - the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
VERSIUS Concierge – Critical to delivering against our contracted Service Level Agreements with customers, you will support and maximise uptime of VERSIUS. To achieve this, you will build lasting, engaging relationships with VERSIUS steering groups, providing regular service delivery reviews, consulting on and deploying CAPA (also called corrective action/preventive action) to improve related process’ and to ensure efficient patient throughput and system utilisation in-line with contracted case volumes.
Deliver an unparalleled customer experience – The days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit your quota are long gone. Instead, your performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner – and you will be our brand ambassador.
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no-one ‘owns’ hospitals, we don’t compete with one another – we do great work together and help one another to improve. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent, hardworking people within a culture of ambition & creativity with a common goal – to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As a seasoned member of the team, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
You will be fluent in Italian (native speaker or equivalent) and have an excellent knowledge of English.
- Evidenced experience in Operating Room process management or hospital staff education development/training
- Business Acumen- Ability to function within an executive business environment
- Training Ability- demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Interdependent Partnering – demonstrated record / examples of cooperating across functions
- Inherently Self Disciplined – much of the role will be autonomous and require diligent and persistent follow up
- Highly Organised – you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities including customer visits for dry box and wet lab test-drives of Versius
- A willingness to travel nationally 3-4 days/week with occasional international travel
- Life science degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Experience of Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!