We’re looking for a creative, passionate and talented graphic designer to join our growing marketing team. CMR is one of the region’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company here in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of patients all around the world.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered then it’s a great time to join us.
As part of our design team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the design of materials including branding, print, digital, promotional campaigns, website, animation graphics and event material
- Working closely with the wider business to develop a range of design material for marketing, training, commercial, recruitment and clinical departments – no two projects are the same
- Opportunity to think out-of-the-box and bring new creative ideas to the team and company
- Liaising effectively with suppliers and other team members
Naturally you’ll be passionate about producing high quality and beautiful graphic design, but on top of that, we’d like you to:
- Have a BA (Hons) or relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- Have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and proactive – and interested in what CMR is seeking to achieve
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Bring exceptional communications skills, both written and spoken, with an eye for detail
- Have a genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
- Have the ability to work closely with members of your team and listen to feedback, using it to improve
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our infamous monthly company end of sprints and BBQ breakfasts). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.