We’re looking for an exceptional person to head up our global Customer Fulfilment department, within our global Customer Success function. This is a vital role which ensures that our customers have the product and parts they need at exactly the right time. CMR’s flagship product is Versius, a state-of-the-art surgical robotic system. Based at our Cambridge site, you will report to the Chief Customer Success Officer.
As the global Head of Customer Fulfilment you will design and manage CMR’s fulfilment network of the future supporting CMR’s geographic expansion including logistics, warehousing, order fulfilment, spare parts management and returns processes. You will be a thought leader, using your analytical, technical, program management, and operations management skills to develop robust executable plans which will improve the overall customer experience and reduce the total cost of fulfilment. The role provides opportunities to contribute to the Supply Chain Strategy, developing technology requirements to enhance our demand planning efforts, ensuring our fulfilment network is robust and future-proof.
Why join us?
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals.
Our values are to be ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the desire to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it is a great time to join us.
- Setting and executing Customer Fulfilment strategy to ensure that hospitals, healthcare professionals and ultimately patients have the equipment and consumables they need when they need it
- Logistics provision to support field service teams globally with parts and equipment supplies
- Working closely with global Repair Centre Managers to seamlessly flow systems through CMR’s logistics network
- Managing Customer Fulfilment teams across regional and global sites
- Developing procedures to improve the efficiency of logistics order processing and customer service operations, including integration with ERP systems
- Manage global Customer Service desk & order processing
- Working closely with the CMR Supply Chain & Manufacturing teams to ensure stead supply of finished goods and spare parts to the global Customer Fulfilment teams
- Developing & managing relationships with distributors and other third parties (including 3PL)
- Managing global warehouse network
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to have:
- Knowledge of international freight, warehousing and logistics
- Degree or higher qualification in Business, Supply Chain Management or Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate potential supply and inventory issues
- A passion to deliver exceptional customer experience, in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Experience working in the medical device industry
- Appreciation of medical device industry quality and regulatory requirements in EU, US and
- Proven track record of leading dispersed multi-national teams
- Demonstrated ability leading projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.