Why join us?
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals.
Our values are to be ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the desire to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it is a great time to join us.
As part of our Operations Logistics team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the Operations Logistics team you will be expected to work within the Goods Inwards and Stores areas.
- You will receive and check product in line with requirements of the Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP) system, processing deliveries ensuring that parts, batches and quantities are accurate in conjunction with delivery documentation.
- Accurately pick, pack & despatch shipments to internal and external Customers.
- Accurately update transactions onto the ERP for items picked.
- Support Line Feed of materials direct to Production floor.
- Adhere to department Health and Safety.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by the Operations Logistics Lead.
- To work and interact with suppliers, customers and all internal CMR customers as required ensuring clear communication.
- Carry out stock counts as and when appropriate in line with management guidance.
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Logistics team remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
You will be enthusiastic, curious, energetic and proactive – and interested in what CMR is seeking to achieve. Alongside excellent Stock Management skills, we would like you to have:
- Strong attention to detail
- An accurate and perfectionist nature but also practical and compromising where appropriate
- A flexible approach and willingness to undertake a variety of tasks as requested
- Flexibility in relation to working hours ensuring deliveries can be received during working hours.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.