We’re looking for an energetic person with great communication and time management skills with attention to detail to join our growing Inventory Department. We’d expect you to have a positive proactive attitude, be accountable and willing to do anything as a part of our team to help us achieve our goals and tar-gets. CMR is one of the region’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. You have an unparalleled opportunity to work on the branding of one of Cambridge’s fastest growing companies. Previous experience with physical stock management is desired.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focused. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered then it’s a great time to join us.
As part of our Goods-in Inventory Control team, your key responsibilities will include:
• Daily and weekly planning on outbound deliveries
• Preparing shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
• Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries
• Ensuring all inbound/outbound shipments are booked accordingly
• Coordinate CMR supply chain procedures to maximise quality of delivery
• Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
• Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
• Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages
• Promote to the CMR team best practice in relation to the process
• To work and interact with suppliers, customers and all internal CMR customers as required ensuring that clear lines of communication are maintained across multiple team
• Assist Inventory Coordinator, Goods In Coordinator, and other team members when needed to meet schedule
• Work with managers and team members to implement new strategies and initiatives
• Promote a culture of positive safety behaviours through your own actions as appropriate
We would like you to:
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Present a positive professional outlook to the company
• Be a multitasker with a can-do attitude wand willingness to learn
• Adopt a very flexible approach to a role and be wiling to undertake a variety of tasks as requested
• Have flexibility in relation to working hours
• Have experience of importing/exporting and communicating with customs offices worldwide (desired but not essential)
• Have previous experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
• Have experience of working within a busy time sensitive environment, working under pressure whilst effectively prioritising workloads
• Have the ability to create accurate reports in Excel
• Have management skills
• Have knowledge of medical device manufacture within an accredited ISO 1345
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our infamous monthly company end of sprints and BBQ break-fasts). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and team-work, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.