We’re seeking a highly professional and welcoming receptionist for our busy and rapidly growing commercial, development and manufacturing operations. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world class engineers as we develop and produce cutting edge surgical robotics?
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
You will be the first point of contact, either on the telephone or in person, with a professional, efficient and welcoming manner. Your responsibilities will include:
- Front of house activities including reception, looking after visitors, organising catering & logistics for meetings / events
- Ensuring front of house and meeting rooms are welcoming and presentable areas
- Answering switchboard calls, forwarding calls and taking messages
- Managing meeting room bookings, resolving conflicts and maintaining high utilisation of rooms
- General administrative support and office upkeep
- Varied tasks as directed by the Office Manager
- Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and be a great team player. We’d like you to have at least two years’ experience in a busy environment, and we’re also looking for you to have:
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide range of tasks
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to build good working relationships across the organisation
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.