We’re looking for an ambitious and hard-working recent college graduate to join our Boston-based Market Development team, who can dive straight into the world of cutting-edge medical technology and play a key role in launching our system in the United States.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical device is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people-focused, fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
- Conduct, coordinate and record market testing and customer preferences market feedback to better understand what surgeons and hospital stakeholders want and need from a next generation surgical robotic system
- Conduct thorough analysis to aid in market strategy
- Build high quality relationships with surgeons and hospital stakeholders, including the hospital C-suite
- Quickly understand our technology and how it can best be applied in all points of care
- Work closely with CMR’s internal stakeholders to ensure a coordinated approach to market launch
We’re a high growth company and, as such, roles change and evolve; you must be willing to turn your hand to anything the US Commercial team may need to help them deliver their objectives.
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to:
- Have a drive to do what is right for others
- Be highly motivated and ethical – you will need the ability to represent the CMR brand across the US
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills – you will need the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Have an interest in, and a willingness to, learn about the commercialisation of medical devices
- Be highly organized and self-disciplined – you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities
- Possess a genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
- Be willing to travel nationally with occasional international travel
- Have completed a college degree with high marks in ANY discipline
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.