We are looking for an experienced Master Data Controller to join our growing team in Cambridge. If you’re looking for a challenging role, where you can combine your technical and trouble shooting skills then this could be the perfect role for you.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Every day will be different, but some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Setting up Item Master Records to ensure smooth running of ERP
- Creating BoMs and consulting stakeholders on additional inputs
- Maintain data integrity and assist with roll out of mass updates
- Running reports to assist in data audit, and highlighting discrepancies
- Helping shape the future of the company through data driven processes
- Flexible and adaptable to role as requirements could evolve throughout
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Supply Chain remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
Naturally you’ll have experience working with modern MRP/ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite (if you have system implementation experience then even better). We’d also expect you to have first rate communication skills, a strong work ethic and a flexible approach to the role.
We’d like you to have:
- Experience handling data collation from multiple stakeholders across the business
- Exceptional attention to detail to provide accurate data entry and analysis
- Competence in manipulating data on Excel using v lookups and pivot table functions
- Accurate and efficient document administration
- Knowledge of Business Operations, Supply Chain & Manufacture a bonus
- Excellent time management to work towards SLA’s
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- A natural problem solver
- Strong level of IT skills
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.