We’re looking for an experienced NetSuite engineer to help us configure and customise our new NetSuite ERP installation so that it meets the detailed needs of this rapidly expanding business. As part of the EPR installation team you will play a key role in ensuring that NetSuite becomes central to the daily operations of CMR. This is a permanent role and a great time to join the business to see your input used and have an impact!
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
You’ll be part of the team installing NetSuite across the business. Your key day to day roles will be:
- Configuration and customisation of NetSuite through its role out in manufacturing, QA, service and repair and other areas of the business.
- Creation of workflows using SuiteScript
- Integration of NetSuite with a third-party barcoding solution
- Troubleshooting process, applications and functional issues
- Provide the information to create training documentation for users
You will be an experienced NetSuite professional with the following key skills / experience:
- Experience of NetSuite installation in other manufacturing environments
- Skilled in NetSuite configuration
- Skilled in SuiteScript
- Ability to develop and test in Sandbox
- Experience of NetSuite integration with JIRA preferred but not required
- Experience of working in a regulated industry (medical, aerospace etc) preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.