Want to be part of the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a close knit office team where no two days are ever the same? We’ve got a job for a determined, solution orientated and proactive office assistant to deliver exceptional administrative support to the creative and ambitious work of our world class organisation.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered then it’s a great time to join us.
You’ll be working as part of a great team providing support across the whole business. Every day will be different, but some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring a high completion rate of admin tasks, taking full ownership to maintain consistently high standards
- Office operations including site inductions, maintaining stock & organisation of stationery, office supplies and kitchen provisions
- Administrative support including travel, hotel, restaurant bookings, general admin and upkeep of office facilities
- Front of house duties including reception, looking after visitors, organising catering & logistics for meetings & events
- Purchasing support including raising purchase orders, goods-in distribution, parts handling, supplier co-ordination and asset management
- Varied tasks as directed by the Office Manager
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the office team’s remit.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a sharp eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards and be a great team player with strong people skills.
We’d like you to have at least two years’ administration experience in a busy office environment with;
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide variety of daily tasks.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to interact and support all teams across the business with their requests politely and efficiently
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly company meetings and BBQ breakfasts). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.