Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, fair and responsible and people focussed. If you share these values and our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered then it’s a great time to join us.
You’ll be working in a close knit team providing support across the whole business. Every day will be different, but some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring a high completion rate of admin tasks, taking full ownership to maintain consistently high standards
- Office operations including site inductions, maintaining stock & organisation of stationery, office supplies and kitchen provisions
- Administrative support including travel, hotel, restaurant bookings, general admin and upkeep of office facilities
- Front of house duties including reception, looking after visitors, organising catering & logistics for meetings & events
- Purchasing support including raising purchase orders, goods-in distribution, parts handling, supplier co-ordination and asset management
- Varied tasks as directed by the Office Manager
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a sharp eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards and be a great team player with strong people skills.
We’d also like you to have at least two years’ administration experience in a busy office environment with;
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide variety of daily tasks.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to interact and support the engineering, operations and commercial teams with their requests politely and efficiently
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance – as well as our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!