We’ve got a job for a determined, solution orientated and proactive office assistant. Could you deliver exceptional administrative support to the creative and ambitious work of our world-class organisation?
You’ll be working in a close knit team providing support across the whole business. Every day will be different, but some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring a high completion rate of admin tasks, taking full ownership to maintain consistently high standards
- Office operations including site inductions, maintaining stock & organisation of stationary, office supplies and kitchen provisions
- Administrative support including travel, hotel, restaurant bookings, general admin and upkeep of office facilities
- Front of house duties including reception, looking after visitors, organising catering & logistics for meetings & events
- Purchasing support including raising purchase orders, goods-in distribution, parts handling, supplier co-ordination and asset management
- Varied tasks as directed by the Office Manager
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a sharp eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards and be a great team player with strong people skills.
We’d also like you to have at least two years’ administration experience in a busy office environment with;
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide variety of daily tasks.
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to interact and support the engineering, operations and commercial teams with their requests politely and efficiently
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance – as well as our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal keyhole surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm fully-instruments. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.