We’ve got a job for an energetic, capable and proactive Project Support Assistant, providing administration and project support to the Technical and Project engineering teams. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world-class engineers as we develop cutting-edge surgical robotics?
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
You’ll be part of a close-knit and dynamic team, bringing an organising hand to all manner of logistics and documentation. This will include:
· Supporting the technical team in the maintenance of critical project documentation
· Facilitating the flow of project information throughout the project team
· Raising purchase orders to support the procurement of key components
· Updating procurement tracking and inventory tracking tools
· Managing, distributing and cataloguing incoming deliveries
· Providing logistics assistance for usability and clinical studies
· Note taking and documenting assistance in design reviews, risk assessments etc.
· Maintaining stock and organisation of office and workshop supplies
· Maintaining organisation, cleanliness and health & safety of the workshop and demo areas
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything required of your team to help deliver its objectives.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
· A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide range of tasks
· A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
· The ability to support the engineering team with their requests politely and efficiently
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our infamous monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!