We’ve got a job for an energetic, capable and proactive Project Support Assistant, providing administration and project support to the Technical and Project engineering teams. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world class engineers as we develop cutting edge surgical robotics?
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
You’ll be part of a close knit and dynamic team, bringing an organising hand to all manner of planning activities logistics and documentation. This will include:
- Providing planning assistance to a variety of teams
- Collaborating with internal teams to understand key milestones and critical events that may affect the team’s ability to deliver
- Supporting the team in the maintenance of project documentation
- Facilitating the flow of project information throughout the project team
- Providing logistics assistance where necessary
- Communicating across departments to effectively support your team and facilitate a shared understanding of what the team is trying to deliver
- Able to manage third parties
- Highlighting and where possible facilitating the removal of blockages to the project team
- On-boarding new starters into the team
- Facilitation and organisation of meetings, including agendas, minutes and action tracking
- Produce presentations and briefings using bespoke/relevant software that comply with corporate and project branding
- Maintaining risk logs
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the software remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and a great team player. We’re also looking for you to have:
- A polite, articulate and confident manner
- Excellent communication skills and a focus on serving your “customers” are essential, as are an aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
- An eye for process improvement
- Strong stakeholder management skills; be confident communicating with professionals at all levels
- Experience within or adaptable to a technical working environment, preferably including software
- Able to make decisions and solve problems in complex, pressured and ambiguous situations
- A dynamic and a highly motivated team player who is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Experience of Jira/Confluence/MS office would be beneficial
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a with a culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, with a commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!