Why join us?
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals.
Our values are to be ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the desire to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it is a great time to join us.
- Keeping up to date with a working knowledge of industry regulations, standards, and guidance documents for medical device reprocessing, and sterilisation
- Concurrently oversee multiple projects requiring frequent communication and collaboration between internal departments and external suppliers, including test houses
- Manage multiple cleaning, disinfection, sterilisation validations as well as compatibility investigations with reprocessing agents and performance testing with diligence
- Conduct reprocessing, sterilisation risk assessments and input to IFU generation and reprocessing-related UFMEAs
- Generate technical summaries to support regulatory submission, approvals, and strategies
- Update relevant documentation for existing products to ensure compliance with country-specific requirements and international standards
This is an office-based role working with sub-contractor labs, reviewing documents (e.g. protocols, reports, risk assessments), analysing data, and producing required outputs (e.g. risk assessments and summary reports).
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to:
- Have a minimum of a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in life sciences, microbiology or relevant technical discipline
- Have experience in a similar reprocessing validation role within the medical device field, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Have expertise in Sterilisation, Reprocessing and Regulatory Submissions
- Have the ability to analytically and meticulously examine reports and data
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Be detail oriented with excellent analytical skills and critical thinking.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!