Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer focussed approach to incentivising performance? CMR Surgical are recruiting for a number of commercial positions based within the UK & Eire. As a Service Creation Specialist - you will engage with a variety of healthcare stakeholders to craft new or extend existing hospital robotic-assisted surgery programmes, with VERSIUS – the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems.
Growing our installed base of VERSIUS systems – Just like our technology, our business model sets us apart and you will work with clinical stakeholders to demonstrate & model the benefits of VERSIUS in their hospitals and non-clinical stakeholders to build bespoke business cases for creating VERSIUS services. You will also work closely with your colleagues in Service Implementation & Development to ensure a smooth transition from system installation to training, closely monitor system utilisation, seeking opportunities for programme expansion and further system installations.
Deliver an unparalleled customer experience – The days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit quotas are long gone. Instead, performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner – and you will be our brand ambassador.
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no-one ‘owns’ hospitals, we don’t compete with one another – we do great work together, and help one another to improve. You will be surrounded a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent, hard-working people within a culture of ambition & creativity with a common goal – to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As you become a seasoned member of the team, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
· Strong business acumen with a proven ability to manage and prioritize concurrent deliverables, a critical thinker with clear guiding principles and a desire to work in a fast paced, agile company
· Previous experience of high-level customer strategy deployment within a medical device business
· Demonstrable success in engaging with a variety of healthcare stakeholders incl. the C-Suite
· Have a high level of interest and engagement in Financial Solutions and Contract Management for Healthcare customers
· A ‘cause’ mindset – the belief that you are in control and that you ‘own your outcomes’
· Ability to present information in a concise, structured and balanced way
· A willingness to travel nationally 2-4 days/week with occasional international travel
· You are based anywhere in the UK/Eire
· Relevant qualifications in business/marketing
· Experience in the hospital theatre environment
· Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
· Understanding of the current financial landscape for multi-port robotics in the UK / Eire
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance – as well as our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal minimal access surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm instruments. The system uses state-of-the-art 3D high-definition imagery and significantly enhanced flexibility. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.
Interested? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!