Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer focussed approach to incentivising performance? CMR Surgical are recruiting for a number of commercial positions based within the UK & Eire. As a Service Implementation Specialist – you will be an expert in VERSIUS and provide a concierge-style service to those working closely with the system. Consulting with hospital operational management & theatre teams you will provide ongoing advice and guidance to maximise utilisation of the system enabling best value from contracts. You will also undertake case support & troubleshooting in the O.R. for surgical teams who are trained to use VERSIUS - the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems.
VERSIUS Concierge – Critical to delivering against our contracted Service Level Agreements with customers, you will support and maximum uptime of VERSIUS. To achieve this, you will build lasting, engaging relationships with VERSIUS steering groups, providing regular service deliver reviews, consulting on and deploying CAPA to improve related process’ and to ensure efficient patient throughput and system utilisation in-line with contracted case volumes.
Deliver an unparalleled customer experience – The days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit quotas are long gone. Instead, performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner – and you will be our brand ambassador.
Pave the way for change – At CMR, no-one ‘owns’ hospitals, we don’t compete with one another – we do great work together, and help one another to improve. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent, hard-working people within a culture of ambition & creativity with a common goal – to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people. As you become a seasoned member of the team, you will be responsible for mentoring new members of the team, hiring future colleagues, and representing the business at conferences and exhibitions, nationally and on occasion, internationally.
- Evidenced experience in Operating Room process management or hospital staff education development/training
- Business Acumen- Ability to function within an executive business environment
- Training Ability – demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Interdependent Partnering – demonstrated record/examples of cooperating across functions
- Inherently Self Disciplined – much of the role will be autonomous and require diligent and persistent follow up
- Highly Organised – you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities including customer visits for dry box and wet lab test-drives of Versius
- A willingness to travel nationally 3-4 days/week with occasional international travel
- You are based anywhere in the UK/Eire
- Life science degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and medical insurance – as well as our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
CMR Surgical is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal minimal access surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm instruments. The system uses state-of-the-art 3D high-definition imagery and significantly enhanced flexibility. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.
Interested? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!