Working alongside a small team of dedicated assistants, you will deliver an excellent travel experience to colleagues and others to support them as we take our Versius system world-wide. We’re looking for someone who can coordinate and manage all travel requests (simple and complex) from internal and external stake-holders.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the travel experience for all internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating all travel including visa requests and requirements prior to travel
- Ensuring that all travel is booked to the highest standard and in line with the travel policy and procedures
- Liaising with travellers to gather all appropriate information for travel
- Making recommendations to internal and external stakeholders for business travel
- Sharing and managing travel information to a consistent and high-level within the wider support team
- Training and supporting the wider team to ensure relevant and up-to-date processes are followed
- Proactively identifying issues and improvements of travel processes and procedures
- Additional tasks as directed by the Business Support & Office Manager
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Support Team remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to have:
- Excellent knowledge of the current travel industry
- Previous experience in online booking through a third-party travel management company
- Previous experience in managing a small team to organise workloads, manage deadlines and deliver an excellent travel experience
- Previous experience with internal training and producing high quality SOP’s
- Outstanding attention to detail as well as strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility in dealing with last minute requests whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism with a proactive and “can-do attitude”
- Excellent team working skills with a genuine desire to help and support team members to achieve goals
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!