The stunning city of Nice on the French Riveria will host ESCP’s 13th Scientific and Annual meeting.
ESCP is the professional organisation in Europe for the prevention, treatment, education and research into colorectal disease. The event will provide a highly informative, stimulating and thought-provoking programme, covering a wide range of topics, including:
- 10th Ultrasound Workshop
- EHTG/ESCP Symposium: Hereditary Colorectal Cancer
- International Trials Results Forum
- Surgical Video Sessions
- Lars Påhlman EBSQ Medal
- Best Publications, Coloproctology 3.0 The Cutting Edge of Online Innovation
- Industry Sponsored Satellite Symposium
- Keynote Lecture, ESCP President’s Address, International Travelling Fellows Free Papers
- ESCP Honorary Member Awards, ESCP Awards, Symposium, PPI Debate/Trials Methodology Session
- 20 Years of EBSQ Coloproctology
- Ileocecal Crohn’s: Strictureplasty vs. Resection?
CMR Surgical will be presenting at the event on the 28th Sept 2018 at 9:20am – 9:45am. Our CEO Martin Frost will present an ‘Introduction to the Versius Surgical System’; and Consultant Surgeons Henry Tilney and Mark Gudgeon will be presenting on ‘My Preclinical Experience with Versius’
To see the full programme click here.View event