SERGS 2019, Europe’s Robotic Gynaecological Surgery Conference, offers professionals a unique opportunity to share knowledge, experience and practice in the latest Robotic Gynaecological Surgery developments.
The SERGS 2019 conference series is an international stage for the latest developments in research and practice in the field of Robotic Gynaecological Surgery. There will be an exclusive opportunity for delegates to experience Versius, the next-generation surgical robotic system designed to fit easily into existing surgical workflows, while the console design allows surgeons to work in a way that has the potential to reduce physical and mental effort.
SERGS 2019 provides the following:
- Opportunity to hear and meet speakers among the world leaders in Robotic Gynaecological Surgery
- Learn from the best in your field and network with other specialists
- Share ideas with professionals from other specialities with different perspectives
- Enrich your practice by learning more about topics related to your field in just 3 days
- Participate in interactive sessions with opportunities to question leading experts in a variety of topics of interest