Why join us?
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals. Everyone at CMR has the passion and desire to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered.
We’re breaking new ground which makes working here exciting, it provides autonomy, opportunity and makes the things you do visible – if you’re great at managing your own time, are creative, patient and resilient, we think you’ll fit right in.
You'll work as part of the sales group with the remit to meet challenging sales targets in line with the company business plan. You will be part of a multi skilled team that will drive sales in a disruptive new business model, and report into the sales management structure. The role will give you the chance to learn and expand on critical commercial skills, with responsibilities including:
• Contributing to achieve the demanding commercial targets
• Working as part of a multi skilled commercial team to reach these goals
• Uncovering and creating new commercial opportunities
• Changing the paradigm of how robotic systems are sold within the healthcare arena
• Selling to health care providers and within healthcare structures and frameworks
• Helping to create long term relationships with all stakeholders within the healthcare arena
• Working (often) within the Operating Room environment to support the systems
• Creating the ultimate customer satisfaction ratings based on our unique approach
• Helping to disrupt how med tech companies sell into the complex healthcare market
We’re a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You’ll need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the commercial remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
You'll be a graduate and have strong commercial experience in Medical Devices or another industry - what counts the most is the character of the individual. Can you sell yourself? We also expect you to be highly curious, outgoing and above all be able to demonstrate a self-starter attitude. While no previous experience of the robotic surgery market is required, an awareness and understanding of robotic surgery vs both laparoscopic and open surgery is important. You'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability to acquire and assimilate complex concepts quickly.
• You'll be entering the operating room environment so we're looking for team members that can face “The sight of blood”. No knowledge of hospitals is required, but you need to understand you'd face that environment (it’s not for everyone)
• You should be comfortable with standard Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel and Word) and be mobile device savvy
• You must be able to work in teams as this will be a fundamental part of the CMR approach to commercialising in this market
• You should be driven by learning, as this role will have a very steep and challenging learning curve
• You'll be inherently self-disciplined, as much of the role will be autonomous and require diligent and persistent follow up
• Sales is never 9 to 5, so you must be flexible in work hours, weekends and open to being called to action at short notice - this may include a degree of international travel
• You will be based in Holland - we are open to where you are located but please note the point above about travel!
• Please ensure that you apply with a covering letter explaining why you want this job and why you would work well as part of our team
You will be fluent in Dutch (native speaker equivalent) and have an excellent professional knowledge of English.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!