To strengthen our talent pipeline and support future business growth, we’re looking for exceptional Field Service Engineers to join our Team in the Nordics.
Working within the Nordics team, you will be responsible for the installation, service, and maintenance of our state-of-the-art surgical robotic system within the assigned territory. You’ll play a key role in ensuring maximum system up-time and enabling surgical teams to get the best clinical value from the Versius system and ensuring service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled.
This is a field-based role and extensive travel will be required.
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals.
At CMR we’re pushing boundaries – enhancing immense human skill with technology to deliver the best surgical care which is why we’re proud to be the Official Medical Device Partner of ParalympicsGB, the team of elite athletes that challenge perceptions of what humans can achieve. The team that inspires us with their determination, their precision, and control.
We’re breaking new ground which makes working here exciting, it provides autonomy, opportunity and makes the things you do visible. Come and join us and see what you’re capable of.
We are a high-growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We would generally expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the field service remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
• A relevant technical degree and practical mechanical and electronics experience
• Field Service Experience within a regulated environment - medical/pharmaceutical or aerospace
• Proven track record in independently troubleshooting complex electromechanical systems
• Electronics experience and ability to perform software updates via engineering interfaces
• Strong experience on remote log analysis
• Stakeholder Management and Interdependent Partnering skills - demonstrated records/examples of cooperating across functions.
• Strong organizational skills, being responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities including maintaining and adhering to timelines and contracted Service Level Agreements.
We would like you to have:
• Experience and knowledge of Operating Theatre protocols and working with hospitals
• Experience in servicing value-added capital equipment - Imaging, surgical robotics, radiotherapy, etc.
• Experience on using Field Service CRM such as ServiceMax, SAP/ Core System, IFS Field service…
• Consistency and resilience on providing feedback internally, while participating actively in product continuous improvement
• Flexibility on travelling on short notice
At CMR we’re building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; what matters most to us is that you identify with our values and are passionate about making a difference so don’t be put off applying if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with this role.
We’d particularly like to hear from applicants from underrepresented groups and we recognise everyone has individual personal circumstances, so we’re open to discussing reduced / flexible / hybrid working hours for this role.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including a bonus, non-contributory pension, private healthcare which covers pre-existing conditions, annual personal day for every employee to use however they wish and enhanced global parental leave pay.
We recognise that everyone has a life outside of work and at times we can experience things which are significant and can impact on our working lives. We’ve just launched our Global Parental Leave and Health and Wellbeing leave supporting our colleagues going through the menopause, fertility cycles or pregnancy loss and those going through gender reassignment; allowing them time to look after themselves and those close to them.
CMR can support with travel reimbursement for in-person interviews, providing you live a certain distance from our offices/ sites or if you need a taxi for access needs. Please just get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this, we’re happy to advise.
Can't see a vacancy which fits your skills and experience here? Why not add your details to our talent pool.