As a Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the various function of the business – with a focus on Manufacturing and Supply chain – to create real partnerships, provide insight and be a trusted advisor, influ-encing day to day decisions, shaping strategy and the direction of the business.
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breathtaking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Our values are ambitious, humble, people focused and fair and responsible. If you share these values, our passion for improving lives, and have the skills to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered, then it’s a great time to join us.
- Interfacing between finance and operations, building relationships across the business and delivering value-adding insights
- Working with teams across the business to ensure that relevant data is captured to enable analysis to support data-driven decision making and planning
- Interpreting data, using the appropriate tools to manipulate and analyse, and presenting the findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Working in close partnership and supporting budget holders, through monthly and ad-hoc reviews of results against budget and forecast
- Assisting in the preparation of capital investment plans, analysis of return on investment and other financial analyses for operational management
- Delivering financial forecasts across the business
We’re a high growth company and as such roles change and evolve. We’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the finance team remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to be:
- A graduate with a professional qualification, with experience as a finance business partner including experience supporting manufacturing management
- Commercially aware, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management
- A strong influencer, with stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Able to interpret, analyse, explain and present data in a clear, user-friendly manner
- Able to form and defend opinions, be a successful negotiator and adept at conflict resolution
- A forward-thinker, comfortable with risk and ambiguity
- A genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.